Gary wrote:
> if you were to pitch against me, DavidM, you
> wouldn't think i'm *OW:)--no pitchers i play bb
> with think that,but more the opposite in terms of
> fit/physique..esp when they see one of their best
> pitches goin' ~400 feet outa the yard as has happened
> at least twice in different games this Spring

Hey there Gary!  You sound like a modern day Babe Ruth.  That's great.
However, the Babe also was considered overweight, so I'm not sure what
to think about this.  :-)  I guess you are just going to have to send us
that long awaited picture to add to the photo gallery on the website.
It sounds like you look like Arnold's twin from what you've been telling
us.  What do you say?  Do we finally get that picture? :-)  I need some
motivation for my new lifestyle of healthy diet and exercise.  :-)
Maybe you had better send the before and after picture, that ought to
motivate us all, eh?

Gary wrote:
> this kinda lifestyle scenario is what it translates
> to when 40% of us are OW on the planet, and 40% of
> us are flatass starvin..
> is it our 'dream' or their 'nightmare'?

We really must ask the probing questions here about why this happens.
Who are the true tyrants?  Is it George Bush or Saddam Hussein who had
an opulent palace for each member of his family while his people
wallowed in poverty?

We are truly blessed in this country, and there are excesses and sins
among many of our leaders, but I think in prior generations we had more
noble and righteous leaders to some degree which has caused many
blessings to overtake us.  It is sad that so many in other countries are
in such poverty, but their tyrants tell them it is our fault.  Do you
believe these tyrants?  We also have poverty problems in this country,
especially in the inner cities.  What do we do about it?  Do we blame
our own tyrants or should we get in there and fix the problem?  I guess
some amount of finger pointing is warranted to identify the problem, but
shouldn't we do more than that?

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.