From: "Slade Henson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Ten Commandments Support
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 18:25:47 -0400

David...

I am a follower and supporter of not only the 10 commandments of Ex20 but
also the other 593 found throughout the Torah [that apply to me as a married
man with children who works]. According to Scripture, these should be
written on our hearts if we are seeking YHVH with all our hearts. That is
the way to save the TEN.

shalom
slade

e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]