Sent: Friday, 26 September, 2003 19:19
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Ten Commandments Support

You are right, I don't understand your 'basic doctrine' Mr. Slade but it makes
no difference. Dogs are still people who are outside the covenant then and
now and there is no Jew/ Gentile in Christ - because He has broken down
the wall of partition.  That is, unless you have 'another Jesus'

Judy

 "Slade Henson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
That someone would be Slade. Why discuss finer points when someone doesn't understand basic doctrine?

shalom
slade