Date: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 07:02:30 PM
Subject: Re: **Possible_Spam** Re: [TruthTalk] Did Lot preach to Sodom?

Judy:
I did not find that in scripture.  Didn't even look to see if it was there.  Just responded to a blurb from Dean.

Terry

Where do you find in scripture that Lot preached in Sodom?
He chose it because it was a well watered plain and it was probably going downhill
then.  I know scripture teaches that Noah preached to his generation - but Lot?

Judy