Judy wrote:
> Look at how some of these ppl act in the name
> of Christ, shooting doctors, bombing Abortion
> Clinics, climbing flag poles, and they say God
> told them to do it?  I ask you to show me one
> place, just one in the book of Acts and all
> of the Epistles where any valid ministry acted
> like this.

I do not support shooting abortionists or bombing abortion clinics.
Nevertheless, the attitude of standing up to those who revel in sin is
illustrated well by David when he stood up to Goliath.  The difference
in the New Covenant is that we understand our warfare is spiritual and
not carnal.  Therefore, our sword is wielding the Word of God rather
than a physical sword.

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.