Today is the 6th of March, and I just got to your post, Kevin--I haven't heretofore seen anything worth responding to that I did not respond to, but if I do, I will do the best I can to answer it in the amount of time I allow myself each day for TT.  NEVER jump to conclusions, and as Terry (?) said, be careful, we will have to account for every idle word we utter--or write, even if only on TT where anything goes!!  (:>)
Blaine
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2004 6:58 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] The passion of Christ

Blaine:  I am not sure anyone knows for sure.  But choose any other passover, and the moon phase will be a full moon.  You need to do your homework on Jewish calendar, then you will understand.  I explained it, but .  .  .

Blaine is stuck on this one (MOON Post 1- MOON Post 2 MOON Post 3........)
Because he has such a backlog of ANTI - LDS posts that remain UNANSWERED
It sure is tough to find an answer isn't it Blaine?

Shouldn't we just pray about it?