Just pointing out the Numbers of the verses, the chapter headings, the chapter divisions and anything outside the text of the Word of God are not inerrant.

If we did not have Gods inerrant word someone on this earth he could not hold us responsible for doit what it says.

Dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Kevin Deegan wrote:
DAVEH: Then how does one explain that some Bibles contain errant
headings IF God would not allow it? According to SB (today's radio
broadcast), Hebrews is not the only book in question.

I just found out today there is a contorversy about the bible dictionary in the back of my bible. There may some errors in it. How can I ever trust my Bible again? Can you help me Dave?

DAVEH:  I could, but I think it would be a major source of embarrassment for you to accept advice from a Mormon boy, Kevin.     :-)

--
Dave Hansen