WARNING

I was saving some infor from B Taylor and my computer got hit with a virus or somekind of spywear.   I have Norton  --  just put it into my machine last week.   It killed it  --  but beware.   I am not saying it was Bill's email  --  could be anyone's.

It is a distressing thought but if you spend more than 4 hours on line per week, you probably have porno spywear in your machine.   These porners are pretty slick.   I have always believed that when my machine coughs or studders or suddenly changes size of font, it was indicating that something came into my machine at that moment.   Now I know it is true.   I have been attacked several times  -- each with these symptoms and Norton lets me know .

Beware.

Your Friend

John