The ancient people were great seafarers, much better than current
history texts indicate. In America alone, people have found ancient
Celtic ogum script, Viking writings, and various others which I can't
remember. My point is that, even if there is a monolith (megalith?) with
the ten commandments, that would indicate that there was probably some
Hebrew or Hebrews on that site in ancient times. That does not
necessarily mean they were of the ten lost tribes (which we know were not
really lost). In my sometimes humble opinion, any such an artifact most
likely came from Hebrews who sailed with the Phoenicians or Egyptians or
some of the other ancient mariners, some of which are mentioned in the ot
as being trading partners with Israel during its brief period of empire /
hegemony over nearby lands.

vincent j fulton