This, too, is a minor point of difference. While I agree with Scripture that an "UNdeserved curse goes NOwhere," I do not necessarily believe the exact opposite occurs every time. If so, none of us would exist this very day. I trust the words of Yeshua who said that the man's plight was not the direct result of anyone's sin (i.e., parents/fathers equals forbearers or forefathers in general).

Let me ask you a question Judy.... If all A's are B's and all B's are C's, then all A's are C's... right?
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Judy Taylor
Sent: Sunday, 27 June, 2004 16:03
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [TruthTalk] Prayer Request

Hi Slade:
Thank you for posting this scripture. I know a lot of people interpret Jesus' response to the disciples query to mean
or to prove that sin and this man's blindness are unrelated.  However, the scriptures teach that the "curse causeless
does not light" (Prov 26:2) so there was definitely a cause even though Jesus did not choose to discuss it right
then.  It could have been grandparents, ggrandparents or gggrandparents. Jesus was wanting to focus on the
works of God being revealed in the man that day rather than what caused his problem to begin with .. judyt

From: "Slade Henson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
As he passed by, he saw a man blind from birth. His students asked him, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?" Yeshua answered, "Neither did this man sin, nor his parents; but, that the works of God might be revealed in him. (John 9:1-3)

-- slade