ShieldsFamily wrote:

Izzy in red:

JD, while some of us judge doctrine, your words seem to judge people on TT .  I find no manner of rudeness written towards, DaveH, and I’m sure he will attest that he feels quite among friends on TT.  Izzy

DAVEH:  Though I suspect I do have many friends on TT, I failed to receive any invitations to Christmas dinner this year.....   :-) Don’t feel bad, DaveH, neither did I.  (In fact I had to make my own turkey, dressing, gravy, potatoes, etc…for 15 folks! J)

DAVEH:  Yeah, but with a little forethought, there could have been one more (Mormon boy) feasting with you that day.  After all, I bet 16 would fit much more evenly around your table than 15.  Think about that the next time you through a party!   8-)

Dave, feel free to join us next year with all your wives.  J Izzy