From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of ShieldsFamily
Sent: Wednesday, 12 January, 2005 10.32
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Mormon Related #2

DAVEH:  Yeah, but with a little forethought, there could have been one more (Mormon boy) feasting with you that day.  After all, I bet 16 would fit much more evenly around your table than 15.  Think about that the next time you through a party!   8-)

Dave, feel free to join us next year with all your wives.  J Izzy

DAVEH:  Wouldn't that upset your table symmetry?   ;-)

Not a problem, DaveH.  We can even do an addition onto the diningroom. Izzy

--
Dave Hansen