In a message dated 1/13/2005 10:30:01 PM Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

John, I think Kevin posted this originally, but I will respond anyway. Yes,
I think the blood of Christ covers them from the moment they believe. Not
all "conversions" are miraculouis instant fixes for life's problems. Many
come to believe then, thorough a slow process, become transformed. Some
never quite make it, but I feel confident that if their faith was real, and
continued, that they are saved.

Is this Perry?   Whoever  -- the above could not be more right on.  Right on.

John