DAVEH:  That pretty well sums up the point you (or perhaps it was Perry) was making how Jesus is perceived by the LDS as contrasted to the Protestant Jesus.  So let me ask you, Kevin....do you believe God has no body parts, and passions ?

Kevin Deegan wrote:
Bernard P. Brockbank First Quorum of the Seventy  "It is true that many of the Christian churches worship a different Jesus Christ than is worshipped by the Mormons or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. For example from the Church of England's Articles of Religion, article one, I quote: 'There is but one living God, everlasting, without body, parts, or passions….' We cannot obtain salvation and eternal life by worshipping fake Christs…. The belief that God has no body parts, and passions is not a doctrine of Jesus Christ or a doctrine of the holy scriptures but is a doctrine of men, and to worship such a God is in vain" ("The Living Christ," Ensign, May, 1977, pp. 26–7).

--
Dave Hansen