Judy wrote:
> I don't understand most of what Gary writes and don't
> see the need for this one since I never have said that
> say they were 'totally ineffectual' or 'worthless'  God
> told Moses to do it and He set that system up for a
> reason. Gary reads things into my posts that I don't
> say ...

Gary as well as others often misinterpret your posts, but in this case, you
did use some wording that contributed to this misunderstanding.  Following
is what you wrote:

Judy wrote:
> I just know that the day of atonement happened yearly
> because the blood of bulls and goats could do nothing
> for the conscience.  However, Jesus sacrifice is once
> and for all and His blood is able to remit sin.

You said the bulls and goats could do NOTHING for the conscience.  Gary was
pointing out that the passage you used regarding "perfecting the conscience"
does not justify your use of the word "nothing."  I suppose he could have
simply asked you if you were perhaps overstating your case a little, but I
think we can go the extra mile and acknowledge a point being made even
though it does not contradict the point we were trying to make.