From: JD
Sent: Friday, 14 January, 2005 18.32
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] What is a Christian?

Slade:
Double check  --  the participant was covered for the whole year  --   (I know , you just said that) .  Did the participant have to do anything in addition to keep this protection "active?"

Maybe you could d do this for us sometime in the future:   Compare the sacrifice "delivered once for all [time]" to the offering of bulls and goats.   Did such offering really absolve sin?  Was it forgiven, truly.

The whole issue of salvation by grace is the most facinating biblical teaching of all time..  I can start talking about The Plan and present it just as if I was doing for the first time  --  every time.   You   can help us pagan converts to deepen our appreciation for what happened in that sacrificial moment.

Thanks