***BLAINE:  Again, as I have mentioned before, I think you assume too much.  To
say DNA evidence POSITIVELY demonstrates that the Indians have ABSOLUTELY no
inheritance from Hebrew people" is going a bit far, don't you think?  This
assumes we know all there is to know about DNA of Hebrew people, and all about
Indian DNA too, which is obviously not true.  Besides, close examination of the
BoM reveals that not all "Indians"  were necessarily Lamanites.  It also
reveals that the  the setting for most of the BoM was a very small area in
Middle and Meso America, probalbly not even as large as the state of Texas.
Unfortunately too many people assume too much and generalize too much when they
read the BoM and make even well meaning commentary about it.  I am absolutely
convinced, for instance, that most Indians clearly have at least some oriental
characteristics.  One such example is the Navaho in Arizona, the largest Indian
tribe in North America.  Research has shown that at least forty percent of them
have the oriental fold to their ey
es, along with other characteristices commonly found among oriental peoples.
-- "Charles Perry Locke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Lets not forget the fact that DNA evidence positively demonstrates that the
Indians have absolutely no inheritance from Hebrew people. None. Zilch.
Nada. Check out this web page, and especially the video near the end of the
page:

http://www.godandscience.org/cults/dna.html

"In this non-technical video, Mormon and non-Mormon scholars and scientists
talk about the recent scientific discoveries and their implications
regarding the reliability of the Book of Mormon. These honest Mormons admit
that the information reveals that the major premise behind the Book of
Mormon is false - thereby making Joseph Smith a false prophet. Order the
video and share it with your Mormon friends!"

***BLAINE:  "Honest" Mormons?  There are rebuttals to this video out there that
claim all these Mormons are not exactly loyalists--they are well known for
their anti-Mormon stances.  They have simply garnered a lot of data that proves
their ax-grinding is justified.

Perry