Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2005 11:49 AM
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Sounds of Hell

Caroline, it’s just speculation on my part due to the following verses:

 zech:9 11As for you also, because of the blood of My covenant with you,
         I have set your prisoners free from the waterless pit.

Matt 12: 43"Now when the unclean spirit goes out of a man, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, and does not find it.

Luke 11:24 "When the unclean spirit goes out of a man, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, and not finding any, it says, 'I will return to my house from which I came.'

What do you think? Izzy