2) Can you name other theologians whom you believe have no error in their theology?

The Apostles

David Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Caroline wrote:
> 1) How many of you guys believe
> - that you have 100% correct theology
> - that you have 100% truth
> - that this is easy for anyone

I would say nobody on this list.

Caroline wrote:
> 2) Can you name other theologians whom you
> believe have no error in their theology?

No, but I can name many believers who have much more than 2/3rds right in
their theology. :-)

Caroline wrote:
> 3) In your opinion, why do bright and sincere
> Christians believe different doctrines?

Because they live the way they want instead of dying to self and walking in
holiness.

Caroline wrote:
> How do you decide who is right?

Listen, question, study the Scriptures, prayer, compare spiritual
principles, and walking in love.

Caroline wrote:
> Is it by how well they match your thinking?

No, although this is natural and a big temptation initially. It just does
not carry any weight in the long run.

Do you Yahoo!?