From: Dave Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] [TruthTalk] Hell
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 06:38:11 -0700

DAVEH: Do any TTers believe that some things in the Bible such as this are merely the opinions of the authors, and do not reflect the Lord's doctrines?

ShieldsFamily wrote:

I agree that dresses are easiest and prettiest. However, my point was that if you are really going to obey what Peter said you would NOT wear dresses:

1 Peter 3:1 In the same way, you wives, be submissive to your own husbands so that even if any of them are disobedient to the word, they may be won without a word by the behavior of their wives,

   2as they observe your chaste and respectful behavior.

3*Your adornment must not be merely external--braiding the hair, and wearing gold jewelry, or putting on dresses; *

4but let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the imperishable quality of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is precious in the sight of God.

Izzy

-- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dave Hansen [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.langlitz.com ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ If you wish to receive things I find interesting, I maintain six email lists... JOKESTER, OPINIONS, LDS, STUFF, MOTORCYCLE and CLIPS.