Several days ago, Gary gave a fairly thorough response, of sorts.

Whatever.

JD

-----Original Message-----
From: David Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Sat, 28 May 2005 10:32:25 -0400
Subject: [TruthTalk] New Moderator for TruthTalk

Ok, guys, this makes it clear that a new moderator is in order.  For some reason, Gary won't correspond with me, so I am taking action unilaterally for the sake of the list.

Perry has agreed to take over as moderator again.  I appreciate the time Gary has put into the job.  The job is now Perry's.

The idea of a moderator is that he is the only person who will be speaking toward the person on the list.  He will try to help the rest of us stay on topic and stay away from personal attacks.  Let's please comply with his judgments.  Thanks.

David Miller