(Daniel 11:33-39)  judyt

From: "Charles Perry Locke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
People don't starve because there is not enough food in the world. People
starve because despotic rulers cut off supply chains to starve the people so
they will not rise up and overthrow the despots. No amount of money will fix
those types of problems...but getting rid of the depots will.   Perry

>From: Judy Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Bob Geldof Launches Live 8 Concerts
>On July 13th 1985 two unique simultaneous concerts called Live Aid were
>held in London and Philadelphia with a goal of easing the suffering of
>millions of victims of famine in Africa. Live Aid raised over $100
>million but 20 years later poverty, disease, and famine are still major
>problems for the people of Africa. 20 years ago the public contributed
>resources to end suffering and now Bob Geldof is putting together new
>concerts to pressure wealthy governments to come to the aid of
>impoverished people.
>- Top 40 / Pop Guide Bill Lamb

"Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer every man."  (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org

If you do not want to receive posts from this list, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and you will be unsubscribed.  If you have a friend who wants to join, tell him to send an e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and he will be subscribed.