Blaine:  Well, that's where the problem is, Perry.  You see, there is real evidence.  You are just not in tune with the spiritual channel that deals with this evidence.  I can see that plainly.  You are looking for an out, and anything you find, small or large, is good enough--as long as it furnishes you with a "reason" to remain  the skeptic.  I try to give you straws of hope and light, but you for some reason never glom onto them the way you do the anti-stuff.  You apparently don't even question the anti-stuff, at least not as assiduously as when you are looking at official Mormon material.  It tells you what your itching ears want to hear, so . . .  end of further investigation.  Hmmm, the spirit tells me that it will not always strive with man . . .
Blaine