In the BEGINNING was the WORD, and the Word was with GOD and the WORD was GOD.  HE was in the BEGINNING with GOD.( Not created, not a son.  HE WAS AND IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE GOD! )  No response required.  Case closed.  Overwhelming evidence.
Terry

DAVEH:    Thank you for responding to my new thread.  Your answer implies a certain reluctance to continue this discussion, but if you are willing, may I ask you a few more questions about your belief, Terry?

1)  Do you understand this to mean that Jesus and his Heavenly Father existed before the earth was formed?   IOW... Prior to the beginning creation, what do you believe existed?  God the Father?  Jesus?  Or both?

2)  And how do you understand the creation at the beginning.....was the creation a process of organizing existing matter, or do you believe matter was created out of nothing?

3)   What do you believe the significance of Paul's comment in Col 1:15 about Jesus being firstborn of creatures.....

Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

.....May I assume you believe there was a second, third, fourth, etc born of creatures?  Do you view this in a literal sense, or figurative?

    May I reiterate what I said before, Terry.  If you will be so kind as to respond to my questions, I will not try to entrap you, denigrate or humiliate your beliefs in any way.  I am just interested in how you perceive the creation.

Terry Clifton wrote:
Dave Hansen wrote:

Terry Clifton wrote:

  Jesus was not created.
DAVEH:   Is that a topic anybody would be interested in discussing?

--
Dave Hansen