Blaine:  LOL   If Kevin accepts your challenge, I will be there just to watch.

In a message dated 6/30/2005 6:26:16 A.M. Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
kevin  --  all this talk of Mormon underwear  --  what is that?  Do you or do you not wave underwear around   .....................   I could be wrong but I am usually not.

If I have the correct understanding on that bit of esteemed activity,  the point, then, is not perversion  --  it is the inconsequential nature of the act and it's contrast to "waxing philosophical."  I have yet to see anyone preaching to the "lost" while waving undies around.

You want to drive a point home using the same sort of tactics????   Here's  a suggestion  --  go to your local mosque, wait until the congregation is headed for the parking lot, then throw an opened Koran on the ground, and pee on it.    We could do a study, at that point in time, of the culture differences in the reaction of the Mormon congregation  and the Islam crowd.   I would appreciate your observations as to that comparison of cultural exchange   ........................   do it just for me.

JD