Have you read the book?
http://www.byubookstore.com/ePOS/this_category=107&store=439&item_number=1-59038-361-3&form=shared3/gm/detail.html&design=439
You Are Priceless is the story of a young girl who desperately wants a new bicycle. She works hard to save her money but greatly falls short of the bike's price tag. Devastated, she runs to her father. With great love, he steps in and makes up the difference.

If we contribute to the gift of salvation in even the slightest way, it is no longer a gift! It is no longer Grace!
http://www.helpingmormons.org/miracle.html What is the definition of forgiveness? Is forgiveness free or does it come with a high price? Is it a relinquishment of debt or a repayment of debt? Is it to forgive and forget, or is it to forgive and remember the debt?............
God is not cruel. When He tells us He forgives us, He doesn't still demand payment. "No where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin" (Hebrews 10:18). God forgives us because Jesus becomes our Substitute, took the guilt of our sins upon Himself, and paid for them with His blood. Again the Scriptures say, "In whom (Jesus) we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins" (Ephesians 1:7). Because of what Jesus has already done for us, we can not only rise from the dead, we can also live with Heavenly Father for all eternity not if or when we ourselves have paid the debt, but because Jesus has already paid it for us. And we don't have to pay Him back! He freely forgives us that tremendous debt. That, my friend, is the true miracle of forgiveness!

We are not discussing bicycles. We are discussing the BIBLE. We were discussing FORSAKING SIN

According to one LDS prophet: "In his Sermon on the Mount he made the command to all men: "Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect." (Matt.5:48.)  Being perfect means to triumph over sin.  This is a mandate from the Lord.  He is just and wise and kind.  He would never require anything from his children which was not for their benefit and which was not attainable.  Perfection therefore is an achievable goal."

Remember it says "BE" not future tense become perfect, how are you NOW? Are you Triumphing? Are you perfect?

You do not measure up to your own religions STANDARDS
There is No Free Gift For Mormons
Mormons Have to Be Perfect
Mormons Must Stop All PRESENT Sin
Mormons Must NOT Repeat Past Sin

Can something that is BROKEN become perfect?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Blaine:  Nope, not all of them. But at least I know its at least partly my job to do, not all someone else's.  So, I am a step ahead, wouldn't you say?   Can I ask a question?  If your son wanted a bicycle, would you just go flat out buy him one, or would it be wiser to let him help pay for it, even if you knew he would never make that much money?  Let's say, he was only able to come up with 1/10th of the price?