Lance wrote:
> EVERY MAN, DAVID, IS IMPERFECT EVEN
> AFTER REDEMPTION ONLY THE REDEEMER IS
> PERFECT, DAVID.

God seems to have a different testimony than you, Lance.  In whatever way
our Redeemer was perfect, so we are when we are in him.  This is one reason
why he was made flesh, to illustrate what perfection in the flesh looks
like.  Otherwise, we would have all these theologians fooling people into
thinking that they cannot live the way God expects.

1 John 2:6
"He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he
walked."

1 John 3:7
"Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is
righteous, even as he is righteous."

Galatians 2:20
"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ
liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith
of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me."