Izzy, let's not be silly. You've got one body and it's getting older.

Bill
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, July 29, 2005 3:00 AM
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Spiritual death

Iz: I'm sure there's a lesson in there somewhere. :-)  So are you agreeing with me that our physical bodies really are dying, Yes.

and you are speaking only metaphorically about our bodies being risen with Christ at the moment? Izzy

Well, if I understand what you are getting at, this would not be metaphorical. I am talking about your existence, your being, that which holds you together and sustains you, and makes you real and gives you life. You do not have the power of existence in or of yourself. You are totally dependent on another for that. Neither does anyone else have this power. All existence is in Christ Jesus. It is in him that the real you exists. Bill

Izzy responds: So you are not being metaphorical about my PHYSICAL BODY being currently risen in Christ, sitting in heaven? Really!