Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2005 11:59 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Adam - sin - and the rest of us

I am not sure it is a disease that we are talking about.   I do not see Adam and Eve as being any different in nature than myself or they would have never sinned.    I have come to believe that the it is a mistake to think that God created them as perfected individuals.  The Garden was never the goal.  Christ was always that which completed their life and ours.   It has always been that we stand in His righteousness and at the cross He completed this work.  Phil 2:12-13 was as true for Adam after the Garden as it is for me, today.  I do believe in a fall -  but I do not believe it involved the nature of man.

Comments, please.

JD