-----Original Message-----
From: Dean Moore <cd_moore@earthlink.net>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 11:49:33 -0400
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Re:The HEART of the matter

 Are you saying that the Mormon church has an official position on their prophets that teaches them to be infallible in all that they say and do?   I don't think so.    A little proof, please.   Are you saying that the biblical prophets were infallible in all that they said and did?   I don't think so.    I won't ask for proof, here, because you could not possibly give such proof.  As far as Adam Clark's testimony is concerned,  well,  two things  --------------  where did he say this and, secondly, if he meant to preach the value of a angry God gospel   --  then, in that, he  departed from the truth and should not have been preaching to anyone.    I have seen many brought to Christ because of the love of God.    Besides,  if I were big enough and bad enough, &nbs p; I could scare many people into doing things that have nothing to do with a truthful response.  I could scare my wife into giving me sex.   I cannot scare my wife into loving me.    NEITHER CAN GOD.

JD