Lance, if you have any substantive evidence in favor of “Feminism” for Believers please let us know.  Meanwhile please cut the personality analyses.  iz

PS I’m the one who accused you of drive-by shooting posts.  You’ve done it again.  All put-downs; no evidence.  Hollow bullets.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lance Muir
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 4:31 AM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: [TruthTalk] Why is it that those people who profess participation, by adoption through Christ in God's family...

Forever rail against the graciousness of this selfsame God?

Judy & Kevin wish to inform us what God can't do through Lewis & Tolkien (in print or on film). Y'all ought to read Linda Shield's observations. Amen Linda!

David, Christine, Judy and Linda rail against feminism, absolving the believing community of its part in marginalizing women in the home, church and society at large (most are rather duplicitous on the society thingy).

MYOPIA-Ask Linda for a definition.

Judy employed the word 'sad' three times in a post yesterday. Well TTers here is a piece of news for y'all GOD READS TT!! When we, either through ignorance or intentionality, misrepresent HIM then, HE IS SAD!  There's a whole lot of misrepresentin' goin' on here children!

'Drive by posts'..was that a Smithson original? Shootin' brothers and sisters, even when exhibiting mega stupidity, ain't the best way to go (ceptin' now and then, of course)