Vampires despise the cross also! Read this and cringe, Blaine and DaveH:
"The Blood of Christ, shed on the Cross, prevails."  iz

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Charles Perry Locke
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2005 12:16 AM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Cross

I hope you don't mind me intruding on your intrusion. I would expect Satan
to teach his people to shun the cross...it is the very instrument of his
defeat. Besides, Christ himself used the cross as a symbol, as did the
Apostles. If it is good enough for them, it is good enough for me. And, it
is a frequent reminder of the tremendous sacrifice Jesus paid for our sins.
I just do not think of that when I see a beehive.

Perry