You’ll have to ask the Lord—He hasn’t convicted me of anything on my last 20 posts as yet.  iz

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Terry Clifton
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2005 8:22 PM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Beams and Motes

I do not agree, Iz.  In fact, I would say not very perceptive at all.  There are sins of commission and there are sins of omission, and it is not too hard to find one or the other in any post on TT.     I stand by my statement that it is hard for us to see ourselves as others see us, and if that statement is true, it is also hard for us to see ourselves as the Lord sees us.  I would suggest as an eye opener, that anyone on here who thinks that they are squeaky clean in the eyes of the Lord do the following:  Go back over your last twenty posts.  Examine them closely.  See if there is any meekness, any humility in any of them.  Then look again.  See if you can see any love for others in your words.  Finally, look again, this time to see how well you have managed to edify the Saints that you have been talking with, or down  to.  If seventy percent is a passing grade, you should see these things in at least fourteen of your posts.

I am a miserable failure.  How much better are you and Judy doing?
Terry

ShieldsFamily wrote:

Very perceptive, jt.   iz