Dean Moore wrote:

You have got to be joking, Dean!  There is no sin of omission?  Is following Christ only about correcting others?  How about giving a drink to a thirsty man?  How about passing by the wounded on the road to Damascus?  How about the guy broke down alongside the interstate?  Can you please God by telling the thirsty guy he needs to be saved and leave him in thirst.  Can you hand a tract to the guy broke down miles from nowhere and go on?  I would never do that and neither would you.
Terry

cd: There is a difference in pointing out error and stoning someone to death.We can call sin ,sin and are told to do so in the bible. Abstaining from original sin keeps one from being a hypocrite as you are trying to make Judy appear. Adding sin of omission in this manner is clouding the true message of the Gospel-If we are living in the 11 commandments given to us then there is no sin of omission for to have love of the brethren we will be helping them-by correction their error(s) ,and giving to them for their needs-then there is on sin of omission.If not- feel free to point out those other sins of omission?