Sent: 12/16/2005 5:24:09 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] ** Moderator comment **

In a message dated 12/16/2005 2:03:37 P.M. Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Since you have been asked to stop stirring the pot
And some subjects have been identified as OFF LIMITS
I have declined to comment
But since you guys can not leave it alone

I was refering to your PRIVATE email off list to a member of this list stating you were
"waiting with 'bated breath for your more complete description . . ."
First of all, I don't recall writing to anyone in private.  If I did, it may have been because I had not noticed it was private.  Who was it that got the letter in private, Kevin?  Are you the one?  It must have been you, or Dean--both of you have brought this up--and if it was private why did you post it contrary to the rules?.

cd: I have no idea what you are talking about Blain? Leave me out of it. This "it must have been ...Dean" is making an accusation of someone on what might have happened doesn't cut it Blain-at least be fair or am I asking to much from a Mormon?

 Secondly,  I vaguely remember making that comment, but I don't recall the context in which I made it.  Can you print the entire context, please?
Blainerb