In a message dated 12/17/2005 5:09:12 P.M. Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Blainerb:  To "be perfect," it seems one would first have to become perfect--which may take more time for some than others.  I do OK in following the admonitions of Jesus Christ, and I believe I do better each day--but I am after all a son of Adam and Eve, from whom I inherited imperfections.

cd:Christians are son of Christ -the lost are sons of A&E and will have no inheritance.

Where does it say that, Dean?  We are all sons and daughters of Adam and Eve, who inherit the conditions of the fall.  Are you an exception?