Blaine, if you and a fellow mormon disagreed on the meaning of a verse, you would go to your Bishop, he would tell you what it means, and regardless of the answer, you both would acceot that, am I right? If not, how would you resolve it?

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] SO THEN it is safe to assume that NO MORMON RESPONSE TO THE "...
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 23:24:46 EST

In a message dated 12/17/2005 5:09:12 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Blainerb:  To "be perfect," it seems one would first have to become
perfect--which may take more time for some than others. I do OK in following the admonitions of Jesus Christ, and I believe I do better each day--but I am after
all a son of Adam and Eve, from whom I inherited  imperfections.

cd:Christians are son of Christ -the lost are sons of A&E and  will have no
inheritance.

Where does it say that, Dean?  We are all sons and daughters of Adam  and
Eve, who inherit the conditions of the fall.  Are you an  exception?