Lance, you may be right, but please separate the biblical from the speculation in David's post so the rest of us can see it as you do.

Perry

From: "Lance Muir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org>
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] apostles and prophets
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 12:46:44 -0500

IMO you speak more often with presumption than with authority. Much of that which you've said below is biblical but, some of it is speculation and, I believe that you know which is which.

Giftedness and maturity, sadly, do not go hand in hand.

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>