From: Dave <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] apostles and prophets
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 23:44:40 -0800

 http://answers.org/theology/add_to_scripture.html

*DAVEH: Is the guy who wrote this serious? And...do you subscribe to his logic, Perry? Rom 15:........

/[19] Through mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God; so that from Jerusalem, and round about unto Illyricum, *I have fully preached the gospel of Christ*./

........That comment alone should cause one to wonder what Paul preached that was left out of the Bible. Or....do you believe everything Paul preached was included in the Bible?

If Paul says he fully preached the gospel of Christ...then I believe he fully preached the gospel of Christ. What is your point? Is it that you know Paul preached something that is not in the Bible?

I am missing your point, Dave...can you be a bit more explicit?

Perry

Charles Perry Locke wrote:

Dave,

  I am going to pull a "G" here and augment my own post...

Below is a reference to a page that begins to discuss some of the tests of canonicity. For a fuller discussion I recommend "A General Introduction to the Bible" by Norman Geisler and William Nix.
*