Awesome !!

jd

From: "Dean Moore" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 cd: Bill I will attempt to find areas of disagreement with John's posts as this is what I believe both you and John are both looking for in order to better distinguish the God head relationship and our responses. John please understand that this isn't an attack upon you belief-rather a polishing of that belief- if possible- as help was asked for.

But then when I read your post, I find myself in much agreement with you, not seeing anything there to cause me great concern. And so I am wondering what exactly your problem is with John's points. To help add some clarity to my confusion, would you please attempt a second go at this one, this time with a special aim toward being more specific? It will be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Bill