Dean, I don't think you are misreading; and I do think we are saying the same thing which is that Jesus did not come into this world with a heathen sin nature.  Sin is not just an action. When we receive an occult thought and accept it as ours we are on our way to the action; the scriptures say that "A man without understanding is like the beasts that perish"  Jesus had understanding - from the time he was 12yrs old and amazing the teachers of the law. Where in all of the scriptures is this genital thing elaborated on?  He is the seed of the woman who was born into the family line of David.  All we can possibly know is what the scriptures tell us. Speculation is on the same level as manipulation.  On TT this morning it seems both abound.

I am at a disadvantage as we are on the road headed to TX and I am using WIFI at the motel so don't have access to any study helps.  judyt