Sent: 2/13/2006 9:41:59 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Fem. God- Dave H. get bathing suit.

the grammar of the verse, below, is structured carefully by a non-judgmental author through the power of the HS--it follows the pattern of true prophecy
cd: Are you suggesting that I throw people into hell G. I am only a man warning others of the helll to come promoting Jesus Christ unto salvation from sins-God does the judging of the soul.This is sounding familar.