Sent: 2/13/2006 9:41:59 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Fem. God- Dave H. get bathing suit.

keep in mind--you asked me to expand certain thoughts in this thread for you--what you read, below, are certain thoughts, or thinking dynamically expanded, as you requested; however, think of me as a pitcher, Bro--you're at the plate (imagine this) with a beautiful Minnesota white ash Mickey Mantle bat your hands, like Pastor Smithson's, and while I'm rockin' to fire again you put your hand up to the ump, back out of the box, look me in the eye while I'm fallin' off the front end of the mound, and say 'pitch nicely please Gary and then I'll take a(nother) swing at you'

what pitch are you lookin' for now, Bro?   l,g :)
cd:L You are getting crafty Gary:-) But I'm game -so lets play ball.Yes by all means throw the ball but don't mock and spit at me while you do it or I may take my ball and go home and you can use your fine Mickey Mantle to swing at rocks and I will cut some beautiful Mountain Hickory to make my own bat and find someone else to play with.

Try pitching the curve ball bro,but don't spit on the ball or me as I have feeling too-so be understanding and patient with me as well as others. For with what measure you judge it will be the measuring rod for your own soul.