Does this memo from DM mean that he will, also, leave off personal obsevatiosn about our intellectual [in]abilites, our standing with God in Christ and all such related issues?

We can only hope for the best.  Looking forward to the day we only discuss issues.  Until then,  I will continue to  tit your tat !!

jd

From: Judy Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Oophs!!
Lance, shot yourself in the foot. How are you ever gonna figure out what DM is
about now??  My mother used to tell me you can catch more flies with honey
than with vinegar... The Lord tells me "He that is without sin among you, let him
cast the first stone"  Good thing to remember before stoning a brother.  judyt

From: "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Lance, based upon your previous comment concerning how I wake up to posts
about me, I think perhaps it would be prudent for me to stop answering posts
about me.  So at least for now, I will be ignoring questions and comments
about me.  I have other more important matters that require my attention
around here.

David Miller.