From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org ; TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org ;
TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 11:38 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] The door to understanding

Sorry about this post.  My wife called me to "breakfast !!" and I tried to
put the rockets into high gear.  My apologies.  My little fingers -- all
eight of them, do their thing while I do mine.  Reconciliation , it seems,
is quite the personal reality when it comes to [my] writing.  I have been
giving it more attention, of late  Anyone noticed?

My corrected message is below.

jd

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dean, we have buried you in scripture so many times that it is no longer
funny.  Just because you quote scripture that is without explanation and
completely off subject does not mean that you have given us any scripture at
all !!!    The esoteric leadings that "gave" you these passages of thought
is the very beginning of a cult and is borne of the occult.   Nothing is
more weird than the argument that God has a penis.   And some continue to
reference King David's groin, even in private conversation.  I pray for this
person and his combative [successfully so] son!!  :-)

jd

From: "Dean Moore" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>