Sent: 2/17/2006 12:34:29 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Behind the scenes conversations re:David Miller

In a message dated 2/15/2006 6:23:13 P.M. Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
cd: I am surprised and disappointed that you would be any part of this sin
David.
cd,
If what you say is correct, the wise men of the east who used astrological symbolism to locate the birth place of Christ were sinners.   Maybe you need to review what the Bible really says--between the lines, at least.
Blainerb
cd: I already covered the Christ/wise men issue.But as concerning the Biblical stance on astrology-why would I need to read between the lines when this has clear words in the below passage of Isaiah. You are in trouble stargazer, better leave it alone or else move to a warm climate so you can get used to the heat. Why consult the stars for the future and not consult God who is the only one who knows the future (ie the end from the beginning)-that is same  as playing a whore for another god Blaine?

Isa 47:13 Thou art wearied in the multitude of thy counsels. Let now the astrologers, the stargazers, the monthly prognosticators, stand up, and save thee from these things that shall come upon thee.

Isa 47:14 Behold, they shall be as stubble; the fire shall burn them; they shall not deliver themselves from the power of the flame: there shall not be a coal to warm at, nor fire to sit before it.