On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 08:46:10 -0500 "Lance Muir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
1. The 'way you see it' Judy, is false.

Says who and upon what basis? Heresy according to the "Church Fathers"?

2. Insofar as one can 'know who is accepted', I count Calvin and Luther among that number. It'd appear that DM does also.

Then you and DM are the "authorities" and your word is greater than God's Word and His judgment?

3. I don't 'defend' the RCC, Judy. God's Spirit is present with the believers among them as He is with the believers in DM's gathering, Dean's gathering and, your gathering therefore, you ought to take it up with the Lord and, not me.

The Lord has never made such a statement.  You did.  The Lord's statement is in Matt 7:21,22

4. I don't claim that 'noone is able to comprehend the oracles of God'. Rather, Judy, I suggerst that noone comprehends exhaustively. These are not the same.

Where does God say those who follow him and speak for him must comprehend exhaustively; didn't He say they would be told what to speak in that same hour?  Once more, this is your requirement, not his.

5. I hold scripture in the highest regard. I just don't hold in high regard is misuse. Who would?

I have no idea Lance, I only know that where ones treasure is their heart is also and that "out of the
abundance that fills the heart, the mouth speaks.

The way I see it Lance, you and those you follow have been making your own saints. How do you know who is
accepted and who is rejected before Jesus actually separates the sheep from the goats?  Neither Luther nor
Calvin are saints according to the RCC (which you also defend).  The way God tells us we can recognize someone
who represents God is that he not only is able to separate the precious from the vile; he also speaks the oracles
of God which you claim noone is able to comprehend so I guess you and God part company on this issue which
is one of many.  I have not ever noted you holding scripture in great regard; you seldom if ever quote any of it so I
am left wondering about the basis of your discernment and how you would know what is "truly truthful"