Is the below liar a Christian if they claim to be?

1Jo 2:4  He that saith, I know  him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a
liar, and the truth is not in him.
Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye
will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth,
because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of
his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

> If we accept the secular definition of believer as somebody who believes
in
> the teachings of a particular religious faith, then from my perspective,
> Mormonism falls into this category of Christian.  This does not mean that
> they have the right belief system, or that any of them will be saved.  It
> simply places them in the Christian category, as a religious sect that is
> centered on the idea that Jesus Christ is the Savior sent by God to save
> humanity.  There are false sects within Christianity, and I think the
Mormon