I wrote from aol, just now, and it came back.  Whatever.

From: "Dean Moore" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cd: I have not removed you from my list John-but it is a thought. I suggest you check and see where you sent the mail-If it went to the Mormon Church then open it slowly with Armour on.

Sent: 3/14/2006 12:02:25 PM
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] The dearly departed

Linda,  how is it troublesome to ask about those who are  on temporary leave?
I have been with TT for over two years, now, and no one to my memory has ever been permanently removed.

Plus  --  the last time I wrote to Dean on the side  -  my mail came back.

So , maybe you are not as fully imformed as you pretend to be.

jd

From: "ShieldsFamily" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Why would you prefer to ask of our moderator, unless you are attempting to stir up public strife? iz