cd: Twisting the facts again John. DaveH was warned many time that I did not like being called this name but continued in doing. In my opinion he was doing this knowing that I would only take it so far and suspend him -He then could claim I called him names and when He called me names in return he got suspended. I see this as an  effort to cause problem between David and myself. My reply to this is :I have proved that Mormons are Pagans with many facts and examples- Dave has yet to prove I am " Judge Dean or apologize.I gave him the opportunity to do such and he did not do so. I contacted him in private -explaining to him how to get back on the site and he refused to apologize so I did not let him back on. If you are going to be an expert on the subject get the facts right or shut up as you do not know what you are talking about. Know that God can forgive this.

To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org;TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: 3/14/2006 3:09:26 PM
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] The dearly departed

Dean was joking (?)   So was DH.   One can do it and another can't???
This is why Pat Robertson will never get my vote for Pres.

jd

From: Kevin Deegan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Dean was joking "judge Dean"
DH took oportunity to  use it against Dean

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Linda -- you do not know what you are talking about.   See my previous post (written just before this post.)

As far as Dean is concerned,   I addressed only one comment to David after coming back this last time  ......   and that was a presentation of Dean calling himself "Judge Dean."   That same comment  was posted on this site and was ignored by Dean as he continued to criticize DH for using the same language Dean used on himself.   Secondly  --   G is terminated and I missed the reason for that.   None of my business?   Perhaps.   But , with the changing rules, it would be nice to know of G's violation so that we who remain will have a fighting chance of continuing on this forum.  Sounds reasonable to me.  At least, that was my reasoning before Dean resigned.

jd

From: "ShieldsFamily" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

So why did jd inquire of you about them? Was that honest??? iz